We believe that great technology doesn’t have to take years to implement, or have to cost millions of pounds. We believe that there is a better alternative to traditional waterfall software development.
The following are some of the principles we follow at Rapid. They guide how we make our tools, create solutions, and work with our customers.
- Amazing software does not need to be expensive.
- Customers own their software and should be allowed to change it.
- Always make it open.
- Always be honest.
- Promote sharing and re-use.
- Create for flexibility.
- If you’re doing it often, make it happen automatically.
- Make it nice to look at.
- Make it easy for anyone to use.
- Give intermediate users the facility to challenge themselves.
- Allow experts to change anything.
- Test regularly.
- Deliver quickly, and frequently.
- Fix even faster.